Hampton Heights Campus Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures
ALL STUDENTS DROP OFF
- You may drop off your K3-5th grade students beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- All Students will be gathered and supervised when they arrive in either the Gym or Playground.
- Exception: Early Hour Spanish students may be dropped off as early as 7:50am.
- 8:45-9:05am- Parents may park in parent parking and walk their students to the Gym or Playground area if you prefer.
- 9:05-9:10am- Parents may park in Parent Parking and walk in and drop off their students in the actual classrooms starting at 9:05am. Students may not be dropped off at the classroom door before 9:05am due to the teacher needing time to get the classroom prepared for the day. Class officially begins at 9:10am.
- Exception: If your student is enrolled in early hour Spanish (start time: 8:00am) you may drop off starting at 7:50am in the carline.
ALL STUDENTS DISMISSAL
- Students will be at the car line in the gym at 2:30 p.m.
- Parents MUST have a parking permit to drive or park on campus. You may not pick up your student without the parking permit. “No tag, no kid”.
- Please print your last name on the back of your car tag with a sharpie. Please have your tag hanging on your rearview mirror with the name facing out when you pull on campus.
- Parents may park and walk in to pick up their student. The best way to do this is to walk into the Gym and pick up your student at 2:30pm.
- You must show your parking permit if you walk-in to pick up.
- If you plan to pick up someone else’s children, you must have a copy of or the actual parking permit for the student you are picking up.
- Make sure all parking tags for any students you are picking up are visible and marked with last name and students’ first names.
Special Dismissal during classes:
- If your student must leave co-op during class for an appointment or family emergency, please notify your director and make plans with her for a special dismissal.
Please be patient and courteous as we work out the kinks during the first few weeks. Please also understand that all these policies are for the safety of your children.
- All family members who drive and park on campus to serve or attend a meeting must read the parking permit agreement and purchase a parking permit to be displayed by hanging from the rearview mirror of the vehicle any time the car is on co-op premises.
- No matter the reason on campus, parents should park in the Parent Parking areas as designated by the GREEN highlighted line on the campus map.
NOTE: Any unexpected needs regarding these expected procedures must be discussed with the UHC Elementary Program Director, Abby Williams.