Spartanburg Church at the Mill Campus
The Upstate Homeschool Spartanburg campus for students in Elementary through High School meets at Church At the Mill at 4455 Anderson Mill Rd, Moore, SC 29369.
STUDENT ARRIVAL and DISMISSAL: Parents and students should follow the arrival/drop off times as listed in the Campus Map Drop-Off and Pick up Procedures
UHC Church At the Mill- Spartanburg Academic Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Year: UHC Spartanburg Campus Academic School Year Calendar
- 2023-2024 School Year: UHC Spartanburg Campus Academic School Year Calendar
Coming On Campus
Entrance to the building:
Visitors on campus must have prior approval from a director. Please come to Parking Lot C and walk to the Student Center Door entrance and text the UHC Spartanburg Campus Manager who will meet you at the secured door to let you in. Visitors on campus will need to show ID and confirm appointment on campus.
All visitors should park in the Parent/Visitor Parking areas as designated by the highlighted line on the campus map.
- No matter the reason on campus, parents should park in the Parent Parking areas as designated by the PINK highlighted line on the campus map.
- All family members who drive and park on campus to serve or attend a meeting must read the parking permit agreement and purchase a parking permit to be displayed by hanging from the rearview mirror of the vehicle any time the car is on co-op premises.
- To purchase an additional UHC parking permit, please contact the UHC Spartanburg Campus Manager.
Drop Off/Dismissal Info:
- Parents should adhere to the Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures and map instructions at all times while on campus.
All students driving onto campus whether to drive through the carline or to park on campus must get a parking permit at enrollment. If you did not obtain one at enrollment contact the Spartanburg Campus Manager to purchase.
Parking Permit Terms and Conditions
- First time drivers permit cost is $5, and returning driver sticker fee is $1.
- The cost to reissue a lost permit is $5.
- Permits are non transferable and non refundable
- Permits are to be hung only on the rearview mirror inside the car.
- Students will obey all traffic signals, signs, road lines, and the directions of the adult in charge in the parking lot. Reckless driving in the parking lot will result in the loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year.
- Students should only park in the parking area marked in ORANGE on this map for Spartanburg campus. Cars parked inappropriately will be fined.
- Students may not return to their vehicles at any time during the co-op day without administrative approval from the HS Director.
- Any vehicle on the UHC campus is subject to search by the UHC administration at any time.
Visit the Student Parking page to apply for a parking permit.
Chuch At the Mill Middle and High School Campus Schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|1st Hour||9:10 - 10:15|
|2nd Hour||10:20 - 11:25|
|**BREAK**||11:25 - 11:35|
|3rd Hour||11:40 - 12:45|
|**LUNCH**||12:45 - 1:25|
|4th Hour||1:30 - 2:35|