Parking Permit Terms and Conditions
- First time drivers permit cost is $5, and returning driver sticker fee is $1.
- The cost to reissue a lost permit is $5.
- Permits are non transferable and non refundable
- Permits are to be hung only on the rearview mirror inside the car.
- Students will obey all traffic signals, signs, road lines, and the directions of the adult in charge in the parking lot. Reckless driving in the parking lot will result in the loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year.
- Students should only park in the parking area marked in orange on this map for Greenville campus and on this map for the Spartanburg campus. Cars parked inappropriately will be fined.
- Students may not return to their vehicles at any time during the co-op day without administrative approval from the HS Director.
- Any vehicle on the UHC campus is subject to search by the UHC administration at any time.
PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION – This form should be printed, filled out, and brought with payment to high school student orientation OR the 1st day of classes.